We know coming up with the perfect activity for you and your Little can be overwhelming at times with various options to choose from. Big Brothers Big Sisters of Utah offers volunteer opportunities in Utah for adults to meet regularly with their Little. When deciding which option to go with, first make sure you get to know your Little the best you can! See what their likes and interests are and what activities they enjoy or want to try! With their input, narrowing down what to do can be fun and fulfilling for both of you!
If you want something thrilling, amusement parks might be for you. Amusement parks can be more expensive activities; however, these experiences can be ones that Littles will remember forever.
- Lagoon– Kaysville, Utah- A fun-thrilling amusement park with many fast-paced rides and prize-winning games. A great summer activity if you and your Little are thrill-seekers!
- Provo beach- Provo- an in-house surf simulator, ropes course, arcade games galore, bowling alleys, and laser tag all come in this package. This establishment is a great place to have a fun-filled adventure with your Little ones!
- Cowabunga Bay– Draper- is an excellent place if you want a thrill and cool off from the summer heat! Complete with water slides, splash pad, and wading pools, this is a splash-filled adventure you and your Little won’t forget!
- Park City mountain resort– Park City- With mountain coasters, Cart Slides, ziplines, and activities galore, it’s a great place to go adventuring with your Little!
- Snowbird Resort- Little Cottonwood Canyon- Tram rides, mountain coasters, climbing wall, bungee tramps, and face paint. A day full of adventure awaits here.
- The Rush Funplex -Syracuse and West Jordan- bowling, arcade fun, bumper cars, foam pits, and roller rinks! It’s sure to make the day an exciting one!
- Seven Peaks- Salt Lake and Provo- water slides, wave pools, and splash pads, a summer activity that will keep you cool.
- Boondocks-Draper and Kaysville- arcade games galore, mini-golf, bumper cars, and more!
- Classic Fun Center– Sandy, Layton, Riverdale, Orem- roller skating, play place, and bouncy houses. Sure to keep you and you’re Little smiling the whole time!
Are you looking for trampoline park fun, foam pit adventures, and rope courses for kids? Trampoline parks are the perfect place for that, and here are some options below:
Museums in the Salt Lake City area
Museums are a great way to learn and explore the world! Here are a few options below:
- Natural History Museum of Utah
- The Leonardo
- This is the Place Heritage Park
- Utah State Capitol Building
- Daughters of Utah Pioneer Museum
- Discovery Gateway children’s museum
- Clark Planetarium
- Tour the Governor’s mansion
Big Brothers and Big Sisters of Utah’s Goal
These are just a few ideas to help make your summer experience the best it can be and, furthermore, help your Little reach their full potential. Take part in volunteer opportunities in Utah with Big Brothers Big Sisters of Utah. If you, a friend, family member, or coworker are interested in participating in or learning more about our programs, visit bbbsu.org.